Saturday, January 31, 2009

Music to my ear

FEEL THE MUSIC

What is music and why is it here? Music is made for the ear.To be made and played for many of decades. To be embraced by different cultures and race, Musicthe heart of man Only it seems now only a few understand Music.The upbeat the down beat the chords the rhythm it plays. Exchanging and changing forever.Music.Not one man can take the responsibility for making the music the music made us. You have to trust in the MusicClassical Jazz, Swing, Country everything it brings. Music. Although music has a lot of names it will always remain the same Music will always change. The dramatic character of a story. It will always end with the final glory. Because of its graceful authority musicDon't make music that embraces no heart Make music that shall shine threw the dark. Music lives every where.Creating our atmosphere. Our world circulates by the beat the music makes So listen to the music see what is hidden in side.Listen to the music shhhh! Close your eyes.Unknown music is everywhere. So open your ears stand clear music it is taking over so beware! There is no escaping There is no replacingThere is no other so there is no point of looking further my brotha.Without music where would I be? It took sweet love music to create me. The songs of Al green and Barry White stimulated the body so it is no fighting the MusicBecause the music doesn't fight u it hugs u kisses u loves u Cause the music only can be true'Lets make music', I've it heard said But making music is not just in the bedMusic is made threw gospel beats threw the songs of rappers through the notes of the streets. So let's make music my friend. A sad moment in your life 'The rain is on your window pane' as Mary J. explains threw a song. What more do I have to say music is made to be played. There is no escapade It is understood music is what it should be Music is what it will always be Okay! U understand now so read the music That sings threw me Read the music it is written so clearlyread my music Make your own beat So let me ask u do u feel the music that I've Just made Do you feel the music running through your veins Do you feel the music in my poetry song Well, if u don't feel the music then something is wrong Cause music are written in these words just listen hush! Cause music will be heard

No comments:

Post a Comment